- 1 c. almond flour (almond meal)
- 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. water in which 1/4 tsp. baking soda is dissolved
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 - 1 1/2 c. fresh or frozen (thawed & drained) blueberries
- pinch of salt
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Almond Flour Blueberry Pancakes
Almond Flour Pancakes
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. The batter will appear a little thicker than normal mix. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly oiled non-stick griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Use the scoop to shape the pancakes. Flip like a normal pancake when bottoms are a nice golden brown. Let the second side brown, also, before removing from griddle.
I get 8 pancakes out of one batch.
Posted by RhondaLynne at 12:33 PM