HOMEMADE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
- chocolate or honey graham crackers
- 1 regular size instant chocolate pudding or other flavor of your choice
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
Stir together peanut butter and milk until smooth. Add pudding mix and stir 1 minute. Let set for 5 minutes. Spread mixture 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick on graham cracker halves, top with other cracker half. Let freeze on cookie sheet before eating.
KOOL AID SHERBET
- 1 pkt. unsweetened drink mix (like Kool aid)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3 c. milk
- 1 regular size pkg. instant pudding, mix any flavor
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
FUDGESICLES Warning: contains raw egg, use this recipe at your own discretion. I've never had problems with it.
- 1 c. milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin (any flavor)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
Dissolve Jello and sugar in boiling water. Dissolve Kool-Aid in cold water. Pour Kool-Aid and Jello mixture together. Pour into small (3 oz) paper cups, ice cube trays, or pop molds. Freeze until almost firm. Insert popsicle sticks, party picks, etc. and freeze until firm.