Slow Cooker Southwestern Beef Wraps
Recipe Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 5 hrs
Recipe Description Simplify a hectic day with the convenience of this easy slow cooker recipe that is packed with Southwestern flavor. The tender mixture of shredded beef, onion, peppers and tomatoes with chiles is rolled inside warm flour tortillas for serving.
Photo credit: Jen Tilley from How to Simplify.
Serves: Makes 12 (2tortilla) servings.
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1inch wedges
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2inch pieces
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chiles, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 24 flour tortillas, (6inch)
To serve, use a slotted spoon to fill warm tortillas with mixture. Serve with salsa and shredded cheese, if desired.