- 1 c. dry bread crumbs (or almond flour if gluten-free)
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix (I make my own mix and used 1 Tbsp.)
- 1/2 c. to 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Combine bread crumbs, cheese, and ranch dressing mix. Dip the chicken in the mayonnaise or use a brush to coat both sides, then roll in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken in a 9 x 13 baking dish, sprinkle any remaining bread crumb mixture over chicken, and bake for 45 minutes.