Layered Christmas Jello Salad
- 2 3-oz. boxes lime Jello
- 1 3-oz. box lemon Jello
- 2 3-oz. boxes cherry, cranberry, or raspberry jello
- 5 c. boiling water, divided
- 2 c. cold water, divided
- 15 large or 1 1/2 c. mini marshmallows
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
Dissolve lemon Jello in 1 c. boiling water. Stir in marshmallows until melted. Fold in crushed pineapple and whipped cream. Gently spread on top of lime Jello and refrigerate until set.
Mix red Jellow ith 2 c. boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add 2 c. cold water and let set until lightly set; spoon over lemon Jello mixture. Refrigerate until firm.