I did put together another meal plan for the next 33 days and I'm pretty sure I can pull together 2 more meals out of what I have on hand, so that'll be FIVE WEEKS' worth of menus here! I shopped yesterday, and the grand total for all food came to $296.12!
Here's the plan:
Breakfasts: Homemade blueberry & strawberry waffles and pancakes (made in advance and frozen), oatmeal with fruit or peanut butter (yes, it sounds weird, but peanut butter & brown sugar are kind of good with oatmeal), scrambled egg muffins, yogurt berry parfaits, homemade granola, and 3 boxes of cold cereal that will be rationed.
Lunches: sandwiches (homemade bread, tuna salad, egg salad, PB & J, cheese, BLT), salads, or leftovers.
- 8/16 Shredded chicken BBQ on buns, shredded carrot salad, beet pickles
- 8/17 Taco salad
- 8/18 Easy egg rolls, chicken fried rice, Szechuan beans
- 8/19 Homemade mac & cheese, steamed broccoli mix, Waldorf salad
- 8/20 Tator tot casserole, tossed salad
- 8/21 Lasagna, garlic herb bread, tossed salad
- 8/22 Chicken breasts in lemon cream sauce, homemade egg noodles, green beans, tossed salad
- 8/23 Wild rice/beef/ vegetables crockpot casserole, tossed salad
- 8/24 Parmesan chicken, spaghetti noodles, tossed salad
- 8/25 Wet burritos
- 8/26 Chicken Jambalaya
- 8/27 Copycat Manwich on homemade buns, steamed peas & carrots
- 8/28 Roast chicken, stuffing, corn pudding
- 8/29 Beef Roast, potatoes, carrots
- 8/30 Chicken stroganoff over homemade egg noodles, green beans
- 8/31 Tacos, all the trimmings
- 9/1 Homemade chicken strips, pasta salad, green peas
- 9/2 Porcupine meatballs, mashed potatoes, tossed salad
- 9/3 Teriyaki chicken, rice, oriental salad
- 9/4 Baked spaghetti, tossed salad
- 9/5 Rosemary chicken & potatoes, steamed broccoli mix
- 9/6 LABOR DAY grilled bratwurst, buns, corn on the cob, 7 layer salad, artichoke dip & pita chips
- 9/7 Taco lasagna
- 9/8 Oven fried chicken, oven fried potatoes, green beans
- 9/9 Tuna melts, potato chips, dill pickles
- 9/10 Chow mein casserole, oriental salad with veggies
- 9/11 Taco soup, coffeecake muffins
- 9/12 Meatloaf, baked potatoes, corn
- 9/13 Chicken alfredo, tossed salad
- 9/14 Chili, crackers
- 9/15 Bruschetta chicken, Italian bread, green beans
- 9/16 Ramen casserole w/veggies
- 9/17 Roast chicken, hot German potato salad, green peas
Desserts: Jello fluff dessert, chocolate macaroon cake, chocolate zucchini cake, marbled cheesecake brownies, coconut meringue pie, lemon meringue torte, coconut mango cheesecake, cheesecake bites with fruit topping
Snacks: Homemade peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, popcorn, homemade tortilla chips with bean dip or salsa, frozen berries, fresh fruit, homemade granola bars, caramel corn, peanut butter popcorn, homemade snack crackers.
I'm sure you already understand that almost everything is homemade. I will include the recipes that are not already on my blog in a day or two.